Skip to content
- StepChange Decision Services LLC (StepChange) has developed an efficient Flue Gas Scrubber (FGS) purge caustic regeneration process and seeks to employ this process to the oil refinery industry.
- The use of caustic regeneration can replace the single-use of fresh caustic, resulting in reduced costs, better operating margins, and lessened environmental impacts.
- StepChange has demonstrated core technological validation for the caustic regeneration (“CausGen”) process with both benchtop and pilot scale.
- The economics of the process offer compelling value to customers.
- StepChange seeks an industry partner to build a demonstration plant and successfully prove commercial viability of the regeneration process.
- The economics and environmental advantages of the CausGen process are such that it should be able to dominate the scrubber purge regeneration market for oil refiners.